Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
43 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Express 01» Forums » General

Subject: In the mail rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
In the German spielbox forum I just read that a German gamer already received his copy!

So it looks like they are in the mail meeple
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank D.
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, they are. If the DHL tracking doesn't lie to me, my copy should arrive today!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank D.
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it :-)

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolf Wittenstein
Germany
Hagen
NRW
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks and smells terrific. The 230+ cards are sturdy. Great handling by Spieleoffensive.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Stalica
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw this at Essen; loved it; gave my email to the eggertspiele (or was it the Pegasus Spiele) booth rep; and...nothing...

How can a Canadian get hold of this?!?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Spiele Offensive has it alreay on sale for 22.99 Euros:
http://www.spiele-offensive.de/Spiel/Express-01-1012051.html
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan L
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
FNS187 wrote:
DHL tracking


Can I ask where you got the tracking info please? As far as I can tell there was no info about this in the mail I received confirming dispatch.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolf Wittenstein
Germany
Hagen
NRW
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jack, check your pm, please.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank D.
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Johan wrote:
FNS187 wrote:
DHL tracking


Can I ask where you got the tracking info please? As far as I can tell there was no info about this in the mail I received confirming dispatch.


They send me a link to the DHL Tracking site in the mail where they informed me that the package got posted. Maybe they only use tracking for German customers?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan L
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
FNS187 wrote:
Johan wrote:
FNS187 wrote:
DHL tracking


Can I ask where you got the tracking info please? As far as I can tell there was no info about this in the mail I received confirming dispatch.


They send me a link to the DHL Tracking site in the mail where they informed me that the package got posted. Maybe they only use tracking for German customers?


Yes, maybe that's it, thanks for the info.

As it happens I received the delivery today, but there is a game missing in the box. Hopefully they will be able to quickly send out a replacement. cry
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got mine meeple
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Day
United Kingdom
Lee
LONDON
flag msg tools
Oi!
badge
That tickles!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived here yesterday

I must say those cards are excellent.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Davies
United Kingdom
Winchmore Hill
London
flag msg tools
Lv 30 Lawful/Evil Human Dungeon Master
badge
In Toruk's name!
Avatar
mb
Got mine today, I was all ready to sleeve these cards but they are such nice thickness I don't think I need to - they are more like tiles than cards.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Cook
United Kingdom
Burton on Trent
Staffs
flag msg tools
badge
I'd agree with everything you were saying, if only you were right...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So any idea how long I should wait before flagging my copy's "non-arrival"?

I've receieved the email a couple of weeks back to say it's on it's way, but no game yet. Most people in the UK would appear to have received their copy at some point this past week (though that statement is based solely on this thread, so may be inaccurate).

Does anybody have any idea what the delivery window is expected to be?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck with any flagging. In the midst of a customer service wrangle with them now and I expect I'll be posting a cautionary tale shortly.

B>
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Gozzi
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
The truth is still out there...
badge
Ïa! Ïa! Cthulhu fthagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fthagn!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody in USA / North america got their copy yet?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Leopold
United States
Stowe
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Friends,

Are people getting the Mountains and Benelux expansions as part of their orders?

Thanks,
Bob
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Davies
United Kingdom
Winchmore Hill
London
flag msg tools
Lv 30 Lawful/Evil Human Dungeon Master
badge
In Toruk's name!
Avatar
mb
aquabob79 wrote:
Friends,

Are people getting the Mountains and Benelux expansions as part of their orders?

Thanks,
Bob


Mine was all in the box, yes
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Gozzi
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
The truth is still out there...
badge
Ïa! Ïa! Cthulhu fthagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fthagn!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my copy today
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
aquabob79 wrote:
Friends,

Are people getting the Mountains and Benelux expansions as part of their orders?

Thanks,
Bob

The crowdfunders do - I have no idea about the regular sales copies.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Cook
United Kingdom
Burton on Trent
Staffs
flag msg tools
badge
I'd agree with everything you were saying, if only you were right...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed regarding my copys non-arrival (I am a crowdfunder) to be greeted with an autoreply saying the company name had changed, and spiele-offensive were now trading as something completely different (whose name escapes me) and to email them under a different address...

Great!!

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Pallet Ranger wrote:
I emailed regarding my copys non-arrival (I am a crowdfunder) to be greeted with an autoreply saying the company name had changed, and spiele-offensive were now trading as something completely different (whose name escapes me) and to email them under a different address...

Great!! :(



forheads? That's been the umbrella company of spiele offensive / puzzle offensive etc for quite a while now and where customer service email _comes_ from, so they're just rearranging email addresses rather than changing anything major.

That said, they've completely screwed up my order and have refused to fix it, I'll provide more details shortly.

B>
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Cook
United Kingdom
Burton on Trent
Staffs
flag msg tools
badge
I'd agree with everything you were saying, if only you were right...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
thepackrat wrote:
Pallet Ranger wrote:
I emailed regarding my copys non-arrival (I am a crowdfunder) to be greeted with an autoreply saying the company name had changed, and spiele-offensive were now trading as something completely different (whose name escapes me) and to email them under a different address...

Great!!



forheads? That's been the umbrella company of spiele offensive / puzzle offensive etc for quite a while now and where customer service email _comes_ from, so they're just rearranging email addresses rather than changing anything major.

That said, they've completely screwed up my order and have refused to fix it, I'll provide more details shortly.

B>


Just checked my email......

"Happyshops".

I've emailed the suggested email address so will see what their response is
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan L
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Pallet Ranger wrote:
I emailed regarding my copys non-arrival (I am a crowdfunder) to be greeted with an autoreply saying the company name had changed, and spiele-offensive were now trading as something completely different (whose name escapes me) and to email them under a different address...

Great!!



Would you happen to have that alternate mail address please? I've been trying to get hold of them about my missing copy using the 'forHeads' mail addresses (both the info and the service ones) for a while now, as well as via Twitter, but don't get any response.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan L
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
thepackrat wrote:
That said, they've completely screwed up my order and have refused to fix it, I'll provide more details shortly.

B>


Oh dear, that doesn't sound promising...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.