Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Johnson
United Kingdom
Boston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
do/Very excited that my copy of Snowdonia arrived today, opening the box of a new anticipated game is always great fun but after playing with all the bits and bobs inside I noticed I only had a copy of the rules in German - is that expected? I guess I could download the English ones from somewhere but I like to read them out and about and have them to hand at group, but should there have been an English copy included too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil
Japan
Kyoto
Kyoto Fu
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same problem. I contacted Tony Boydell and this morning I received the English rules in the post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Every homo sapiens needs an outbuilding within the curtelage of their property
badge
Welcome...to my Shed!
mbmbmbmbmb
CraigRJ wrote:
do/Very excited that my copy of Snowdonia arrived today, opening the box of a new anticipated game is always great fun but after playing with all the bits and bobs inside I noticed I only had a copy of the rules in German - is that expected? I guess I could download the English ones from somewhere but I like to read them out and about and have them to hand at group, but should there have been an English copy included too?

This is a bit of a problem for us - but, thankfully, we have spare copies! Send me a geekmail with your address and I will sort summat oot!

Cheers,
Tony
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Johnson
United Kingdom
Boston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brilliant, thanks both of you for quick replies, geekmail sent and looking forwards to them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.