Popular Tags: [View All]
Kangyu Chia
Singapore
Varsity Park Condominium
flag msg tools
badge
Ouch.
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone tell me more about games published by Oink Games?

I was directed to their website following some recommendations for their games and found the design to be very appealing.

As I am unable to read Japanese however, I am having a lot of trouble trying to decipher the website's content using Google Translate.

In particular, I would probably be interested in a special Oink Games Gift Pack that was on their news page.

Any idea how I should purchase that and can anyone tell me more about the games included in it?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flabbergasted Rhino
Japan
Nagoya
Aichi
flag msg tools
badge
Get Schwifty
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't help but I did just have a look and some of those games are beautiful. I too would be interested in finding out more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yannis
Japan
tokyo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They say in their home page that the gift pack will be priced at 6700 yen.
http://studio.oinkgms.com/post/35125920571
It contains these 3 games
Yabunonaka
Saruyama
Hikyonakomori

Its gonna be available for purchase from their booth at the Game Market tomorrow (that I am not planing to attend this year unfortunately).
They also say you will be able to get it online from their site sometime next month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Tokyo Game Market here I come!
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb
Oink games is awesome! They always have a giant stall at the Game Markets. Most of their games play pretty quickly, and are very cool looking. The components are always TOP notch. If I recall correctly, I was able to email them for the English rules for Yabunonaka. So even if you get the game in English, I think you might be able to get the English rules.

Yabunonaka is a great little deduction game. Plays quickly, but the components look fantastic. It's pocketsized also. In 2010's game market, this was one of the hot games. I think I saw it getting a lot of buzz. Or maybe it was because their stall was humungous
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kangyu Chia
Singapore
Varsity Park Condominium
flag msg tools
badge
Ouch.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yabunonaka sounds fantastic. I love deduction games.

I don't suppose anyone would be so kind as to help me buy the game at the Game Market?

I'll pay shipping of course...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yannis
Japan
tokyo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wont be heading to the game market like I mentioned above, but I could help you out when its available online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kangyu Chia
Singapore
Varsity Park Condominium
flag msg tools
badge
Ouch.
mbmbmbmbmb
tsondaboy wrote:
I wont be heading to the game market like I mentioned above, but I could help you out when its available online.

Thanks! But I just got a reply from Jun Sasaki from Oink games stating that he can send games to my country

Before I place an order though, does anyone have any more Oink games to recommend?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb
Those ones are the most popular, and this year they came out with dibdib. I purchased a copy, I took photos, but I have yet to post them up. Actually they have really nice pictures on their website Oink Games - dibdib

Their hottest game is Stamps. If you can get a copy of that I would. It's Modern art, but beautifully packaged, with beautiful stamp tiles. Did I mention it was beautiful?
Oink games comes out with the most elegantly designed games all the time. Just saw their website and it says "sold out" doh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flabbergasted Rhino
Japan
Nagoya
Aichi
flag msg tools
badge
Get Schwifty
mbmbmbmbmb
These Oink games are all so gorgeous. How do they play?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Tsui
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Yabunonaka was marketed under a different name in the German market.

In a Grove
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kangyu Chia
Singapore
Varsity Park Condominium
flag msg tools
badge
Ouch.
mbmbmbmbmb
merc007 wrote:
Those ones are the most popular, and this year they came out with dibdib. I purchased a copy, I took photos, but I have yet to post them up. Actually they have really nice pictures on their website Oink Games - dibdib

Their hottest game is Stamps. If you can get a copy of that I would. It's Modern art, but beautifully packaged, with beautiful stamp tiles. Did I mention it was beautiful?
Oink games comes out with the most elegantly designed games all the time. Just saw their website and it says "sold out" doh!

How does Dibdib play?

They really all do look very gorgeous! I feel like buying them all because they are such works of art!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a tonne of Japanese games on Sunday, but haven't had a time to open them including DibDib, and read the rules yet. But I'll be doing a video and review when I get the chance. I also got Decathlon and EkiDen two hot new games from Hisashi Hayashi. Plus a tonne of other interesting games. I have a a really cool one.
I did a video Sunday night, but I'll just have to edit it then I'll put it up. Hopefully...maybe by tomorrow night.

Sorry work and wedding planning is keeping me busy and it's now 1:30am hehe.

@Flabbergasted The games play really well. Well designed and well playtested. Most of the Oink games are fillers & Gateway friendly. The games are very social and interactive in nature, and play fast. Definitely worth having, and they're pocket-sized and well-made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kangyu Chia
Singapore
Varsity Park Condominium
flag msg tools
badge
Ouch.
mbmbmbmbmb
wow, just saw my own thread on the front page... Hope this gives Oink games much greater publicity.

IMO, such beautiful board games deserve to be known by more geeks!

Now someone please add them to the database!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll try to get some put up this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.