Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Attach this card to an agent in the field. The agent may attack any team investigating a site. During his opponent's investigation phase. If the agent is negated, discard this card. If the agent is reduced to zero health, remove the agent from the game.

-Since there are no "negate agent" cards and there is no "adversary" keyword on agents cards how exactly can you negate the agent?

-Is the "..remove the agent from the game" phrase intended for the agent which has mostows's sketces attached to it or the opposing players agent it is targeting?

-Does regular combat occur when attacking? (i.e. do both agents shoot at each other?)

Any players still active here who can help me out a bit with this? Tnx in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Venezia
United States
Shaker Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a card spoiled from the unreleased 22364 set (here: http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/xFilesccg/images/582x.jpg) which could have Negated the agent with Mostow's Sketches, but otherwise I don't see how to do it with any released cards.

I also read the card as replacing "the agent" with "this agent", like this:

"Attach this card to an Agent in the Field. This Agent may attack any Team investigating a Site during his opponent's Investigation Phase. If this Agent is Negated, discard this card. If this Agent is reduced to zero HEALTH, remove the Agent from the game."

So basically, if the Agent with Mostow's Sketches is reduced to zero HEALTH, it is removed from the game, but you can't remove an opponent's agents with the card. That would just be unfun.

Since the card doesn't specify otherwise, yes, combat occurs as normal: one round of LRC, and as many rounds of CRC as necessary.

It's a clunky card for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.