Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Shepherd
Canada
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm currently working on building a custom game for my wife for Christmas, and to save on costs, time and mental strain, I'm going to be re-using the round food/resource discs from Agricola for this new game. We've got a system at home where I keep all our game bits in tackle boxes and the boards accrued in "mega-boxes," so re-using existing parts just makes good sense.

It's a Catan retheme, in case anyone's curious, and I'm swapping out the resource cards for publicly viewable resource discs and making a couple other changes to account for that.

The thing is, there should be 19 of each resource (if I'm building to accommodate the expansion), and I'm maddeningly short 5 white, 1 black and 1 orange disc to have 19 of the five colours (brown, white, black, yellow and orange) I'd like to use.

If you've upgraded, and you're not a hardcore collector, and the spirit moves you... is there somebody out there that can spare a few discs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Brown
United States
Ofallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
King Agricola
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Geekmail me your address and I will send you what you need
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like Joe's got you covered, but if you (or anyone else) needs more, this geeklist is a great place to start:
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/76707/item/1952133#item195...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Shepherd
Canada
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Things with Joe don't seem to have worked out -- he may be super busy with the holidays and all -- and I've tried the linked forum with no results (granted, I just posted there yesterday).

So a quick bump here as a Hail Mary pass just in case somebody can get something to me in the next few days. In-Canada mail might still make it, for instance...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.