United States
Middlesboro
Kentucky
flag msg tools
We'll see.
badge
Bro, why you so mad?
mbmbmbmbmb
On Tuesday, November the 13th of 2012, I made a terrible mistake that put my life and the lives of those I come into contact with in great danger. This is my story:

www.facebook.com/truckstopcologne
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
いい竹やぶだ!

South Euclid
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
The oral LD50 for KCl is about 2.5 g per kg body weight, and not 2.5 g total. Unless you are a sewer rat, your numbers are way off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Redmon
United States
Middlesboro
Kentucky
flag msg tools
We'll see.
badge
Bro, why you so mad?
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, shit! Thank you for that. I think it's too late to correct it, but that's okay, too. I think the story is about my ignorance and the hardships that it has caused and will cause me. I don't think it'd be too far fetched (given all the other circumstances of the tale) to believe that I wasn't actually going into cardiac arrest so much as I was just being an idiot.

I'm actually writing this day by day without any planning ahead and only a very small amount of any kind of research. That part of the story came about from comments I had received on my personal facebook (where the story started) about using tomato sauce to get rid of the smell.

Still, it's something that I would certainly correct if I had it to do over. Thank you for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.