Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Curtis Sutherland
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Lucky tankard tokens are front and back, as are the Identify and Dancing lights tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Iron
Switzerland
Geneva
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow... great job!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Sutherland
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
bveld wrote:
Wow... great job!!!

Thanx!

Couple of small tweaks needed to clarify cards(coming soon). Also the Cleric is almost done.

I have not used these except in campaigns using Monster tokens, so now I'm thinking I should have posted at the WOA forum instead.whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Barchuk
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow!!! Excellent job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Audrey Ewing
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet, I was thinking about doing this same thing, but instead I will use what you have here. I am looking forward to giving them a try.

A few comments on reading the cards.

Merisiel

Shadowing - This ability is a bit weird. It is easy enough to execute, but by the rules the Hero's Phase ends then it is the Exploration Phase, when you flip the tiles and place monsters. You may want to reword it so your place the tiles and any monsters during her hero phase.

A reworded version - When you move to an unexplored edge immediately draw a dungeon tile and place it. If the tile shows a white triangle, You may continue your move and any attacks, after drawing a Monster Card and placing it as normal. If the tile shows a black triangle your Hero Phase immediately ends, start the Exploration Phase.

I also recommend limiting how many tiles Merisiel can explore using Shadowing to 1. Technically she could explore 4 tiles in 1 move or up 8 per turn. If you limit it to 1 with Shadowing, she could then explore 2 tiles per turn, 1 with Shadowing and 1 by the normal way of ending her move at an unexplored edge.

Seoni

Arcane Bloodline - You may want to clarify that you select 1Range, 1 Attack, 1 Damage and 1 Effect token per attack. Discard all 4 tokens used in the attack. As for the tokens a Range 3, Attack +8, Damage 3, Effecting 1 tile is very tough. Granted you can only do that 1 out of every 4 attacks. Now I haven't played Seoni in a game, so it may work fine. It just seems she has the best over all attacks of these 4 characters. Maybe Range - your tile, 1 tile, 1 tile, 2 tiles and for Attack - +4, +5, +5, +6

Identity - It seems the point of the card is to reveal what the treasure will be before killing the monster. There isn't anything wrong with this utility power, just the other 3 are a lot better.

Toxic Gift - Should this be a "Flip This Card After Use" power? Currently with the Toxic Gift power you will never get a condition card from a monster.

Ezern

Metamagic Mastery - Can you use all 3 tokens to boost 1 attack or can you use only 1 token at a time?

Wall of Force - You may want to add that the Wall of Force blocks all movement through the 2 squares.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Sutherland
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanx for the comments!

Was never my intention to let Merisiel explore more than one tile, sounds like you understand what I meant, I will change the text to your version. Thanx.

Arcane bloodline seems to be pretty balanced as is, I have used her in many games, she has thr most powerful At-Will, but it doubles as her Daily as well. After you use her, let me know if you still think its overpowered.

Her Identify is kinda tricky. If you play without treasure tokens, its not so powerful, but I always play campaigns, and have been thinking of making it weaker, because in a campaign, its REALLY powerful! lol

Yes, you can spend all of Ezren's meta tokens on the same attack, thats why he gets a Utility when leveling instead of more tokens.

Good point on the wall movment, heroes should not be able to move through.

Thanks for trying these out, I have been busy lately but the Cleric, Kyra is looking pretty cool, and should be posted soon.

EDIT: Also, my monster decks are really strong, so making them at Drizzt's level, or so, was my intention all along.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Sutherland
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Toxic gift IS a flip when use power. Sorry.

EDIT: I added a card for Seoni that I made long ago but never used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Sutherland
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger McKay
Canada
Bedford
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. Nice job. Don't know if I will ever use them, but I appreciate the thought and effort.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Sutherland
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks! I do remember that the Cleric needed something tweaked, but it has been so long, I do not remember if I made any changes or not.

I also do not have these PDS's any longer.

Edit: I meant PSD's lol I also seem to remember wanting to change something about Ezren, but I do not remember what.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Kane
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
They'll tell you black is really white The moon is just the sun at night
badge
And when you walk in golden halls You get to keep the gold that falls It's Heaven and Hell
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome new heroes! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.