Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stanislav Zhylnikov
United States
Elizabeth
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am often search answers for question: what protectors will fit to game and I decided to make own service:
http://www.bgames.com.ua/protectors.php

It is fast and simple. All you have to do is to type several letters of english in search field, than click on board game in list and you will receive result.

For now it has more than one thousand two hundred games.

The first version of service has russian interface but card size, board games names and type of protectors are in english so you wont have any difficulties with using it.

In future I could make english version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arjen Schouten
Netherlands
Veenendaal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice idea. I can see myself using this, but it's confusing right now because it's only in Russian.

Though as you're promoting the sleeve-finder specifically here, my question is: Why only MayDay sleeves? It would be nice to see the other brands on there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stanislav Zhylnikov
United States
Elizabeth
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You can use Chrome with translate option but all needed information is in english. I will do english version soon.

Mayday are the most popular sleeves in our country there quality and price are optimal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stanislav Zhylnikov
United States
Elizabeth
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Here is english version of tool
http://www.bgames.com.ua/protectors.php?protectors_lan=en

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.