4 Posts

Small World» Forums » Rules

Subject: Issues with Ghouls rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ilya Lyubimiov
msg tools
Hello,

I have this question about Ghouls. Say i have declined ghouls, and i have active forest Skeletons. Ghouls kill some creatures, and hold a forest region. Do the Ghouls' kills count towards new skeleton generation, and do the forests held by ghouls bring one bonus victory coin due to Skeletons' Forest ability? The rules do not say that it's needed for the skeletons to make the kills/hold the forests.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
Buroda wrote:
Hello,

I have these this question about Ghouls. Say i have declined ghouls, and i have active forest Skeletons. Ghouls kill some creatures, and hold a forest region. Do the Ghouls' kills count towards new skeleton generation, and do the forests held by ghouls bring one bonus victory coin due to Skeletons' Forest ability? The rules do not say that it's needed for the skeletons to make the kills/hold the forests.

Other than sharing a bank account your two races don't mix or mingle in any way or form unless they have a power that EXPLICITLY says they do (these powers mostly exist in Small World Underground and in Tales and Legends).

No, the Ghouls do not assist your Skeletons in getting their bonuses. The rules for Skeletons should have clarified that

During your Troop Redeployment take 1 new Skeleton token from the storage tray for every 2 non-empty Regions your Skeletons conquered this turn, and add it to the troops.

Unfortunately it does not which is probably why you were confused.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't believe either one will work, since it wasn't the skeletons holding that region and they didn't kill them, therefore causing them to become undead
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilya Lyubimiov
msg tools
Thanks a lot for a swift answer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.