Logan Daugherty
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What: Playing Board and Card Games
Where: Bluegrass Magic Game Shop, Corner of Outer Loop and Old Shepherdsville Road.
When: November 24, 2012 at 4 pm to midnight
How: Just show up! It's free!

This is our twice monthly event of board and card games. Please join Card Board Gamers for a variety of modern games from 4 pm to midnight. You're free to stay the whole time or just come for a few games. Bring your own or play one from our vast collection. If you're new to the world of modern board games, please let us know and we'll ease your way into this great pastime.

And don't forget to pick up a loyalty card. Attend meetups at Bluegrass and get stamps toward a 25% discount on board games. The best deal in the city!

Further info can be found at Louisville Card Board Gamers or look us up on Facebook: Card Board Gamers on Facebook

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
any idea what you guys will be playing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan Daugherty
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is talk of Game of Thrones. I think we're about full on that, though. Maybe a spot for one. Beyond that, things are pretty open. I personally am a big fan of deckbuilders and games dripping with theme. Feel free to look at my collection if you wish to suggest something or bring one of your own. I see a lot of things in yours I/we enjoy as well (BSG, Summoner Wars, Descent, and I'm happy to see another Marvel Heroes fan).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.