Subject: Box Size rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wikiro Trio
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone find a way to mod the box or should I just stick with the long boxes? I have to sleeve my cards and I hear the enhanced edition box doesn't manage to get everything in that way.

-LMK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SnipedintheHead
United States
Burlington
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
I went to BGG and I all got was this Overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
I think some of it comes down to what type of sleeves you use. I use Perfect Fit sleeves and my game fits just fine. YMMV.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wikiro Trio
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm using ultra pro because they are local and cheap but I don't know how they compare. Where are these Perfect fit that you speak of I might have to pick me up some?

-LMK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves...
badge
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to confirm, I used Ultra Pro and they do not fit in the Enhanced Edition box (even with the box mod cutting out some of the black insert). I am using the long boxes myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wikiro Trio
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aah skittles

I might have to glue box covers on the long boxes or something like that. I just love the air-cushioned box covers however. You never see that bit of detail ever, and its so luxurious to slide the boxed out of the shelf that much easier.

-LMK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Herrera
United States
Vancouver
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use Mayday Games Card Sleeves that are 63.5mm x 88mm and they fit just fine, but at my local shop they were 2.25 for a pack of 100.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.