Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Rimmer
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well due to the generosity of GMT I received an email my two games are on the way.

Bloody April, 1917: Air War Over Arras, France
Next War: Korea

I'm hoping my Mum and Dad get me Thunderbolt\Apache Leader for Xmas.

So what games\wargames are on the way to you at the moment? Anything exciting..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. .

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
You're in for some great gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Arthur
Australia
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Red Winter: The Soviet Attack at Tolvajärvi, Finland – 8-12 December 1939...GMT sale

Red Badge of Courage...Ebay

Hof Gap...I WISH!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Lawson
United States
Rutland
Vermont
flag msg tools
Boston Redsox
badge
New England Patriots!
mbmbmbmbmb
I already got the game I ordered from GMT in there sale Barbarossa: Kiev to Rostov, 1941
I have April's Harvest: The Battle of Shiloh, April 6 & 7, 1862 and Battle Above the Clouds on the way from MMP from there sale Friday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Spencer
United States
Lake in the Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing. And I have a gift card left for one major purchase (or many). Nothing on MMP grabbed me, though I grabbed some GMT (forgive me) Euros masquerading as wargames. Been thinking about starting a new thread for suggestion, but I have a ton of wargames in shrink...Somehow, I don't see that as a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob ZoBell
United States
North Salt Lake
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
billyboy wrote:
I already got the game I ordered from GMT in there sale Barbarossa: Kiev to Rostov, 1941
I have April's Harvest: The Battle of Shiloh, April 6 & 7, 1862 and Battle Above the Clouds on the way from MMP from there sale Friday.

I thought long and hard about April's Harvest and South Mountain on the day of the MMP sale, but in the end opted to just get Bastogne: Screaming Eagles Under Siege and Rock of the Marne. I probably should have also gotten April's Harvest... right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got notification that my credit card got charged by GMT for Space Empires: Close Encounters, so there's that. I haven't even played the base game yet, but that may change soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Three Blood and Steel games from L2 Design Group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
しんぶん赤旗
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That L2 sale seems to be shifting a lot of Blood and Steel packs. Makes me wonder if people read the reviews. My first impression was positive based on the simple rules and attractive counters but after a couple of games it was the first time I have considered binning a wargame rather than selling it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Diosi
Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy of Steel Wolves: The German Submarine Campaign Against Allied Shipping – Vol 1 on its way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Cope

Goose Creek
South Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Next war Korea and Crown of Roses. Cant wait !!!!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Galati
United States
Manalapan
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Space Empires Close Encounters
ASL 1st Edition Rule Book
Beyond Valor

Then sometime in the next 3 months:
Warparty
Sedition Wars
Relic Knights
OGRE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Seely
United States
Carmel
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Winner of the C. Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence
mbmbmbmbmb

Commands & Colors: Napoleonics will be on the way in December if GMT's reprint stays on schedule!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam H
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
Every weirdo in the world is on my wavelength
badge
We carry a new world here, in our hearts.
mbmbmbmbmb
ASL Action Pack #8: Roads Through Rome from the MMP sale
Caesar: Conquest of Gaul and Ship of the Line from the GMT sale.

Normandy '44 is no longer on its way, because I picked it up at my FLGS today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Ransom
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
This Memorial Day weekend, do not thank a veteran. Say a prayer of thanks for those in our military who gave their last full measure of devotion, and all their tomorrows, so that we could enjoy today and all OUR tomorrows.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly, nothing at the moment. But if Santa Grogs has me on his "Nice List," I'm hoping to be delighted in the coming weeks with something grognardly from my wish list.

Sometime soon I also expect Mr. Madison's War: The Incredible War of 1812 to begin its journey to my table. Woot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Gustafson
United States
Warsaw
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
“The elements of good trading are: (1) cutting losses, (2) cutting losses, and (3) cutting losses. If you can follow these three rules, you may have a chance.” – Ed Seykota
mbmbmbmbmb
I am waiting for the arrival of two recent purchases: La Grande Guerre 14-18 and Grand Illusion: Mirage of Glory, 1914. I have a WWI theme going on right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrico Viglino
United States
Eugene
OR
flag msg tools
Slowed - BGG's moderation policies have driven me partially from here
badge
http://thegamebox.byethost15.com/smf/
mb
SPace Empires expansion, Saints in Armor, Mr. Madison's War, Battle Above the Clouds.

I already have too many to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Cowen
United States
Union Springs
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Battle Above the Clouds Becoming a fan of the system.
The Skirmisher #1 To update Stonewall's Last Battle
Mr. Madison's War: The Incredible War of 1812 a.k.a. the War of Canadian aggression

Space Empires: Close Encounters-Really looking forward to this one, the game seems like it will be very customizable
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pokey 64
United States
Niagara Falls
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Modern Naval Battles: Global Warfare and Modern Naval Battles: Global Warfare Ship Expansion #1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Cirone
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just traded for a copy of Red Winter: The Soviet Attack at Tolvajärvi, Finland – 8-12 December 1939 that hopefully will arrive sometime by the end of November. I am really excited about this game, particularly because of the "designer-love" that seems to have gone into it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

During GMT's sale I ordered, and have already received, Red Winter, Andean Abyss and 1989.

I have Space Empires Close Encounters on pre-order and it should be arriving soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McNeely
United States
Hilo
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

My card has been charged for Saints in Armor and I am waiting for La Bataille des Quatre Bras to arrive as well. It will be my first go at the La Bataille series.

I also ordered a Battles magazine during their sale. Hopefully it will arrive before too long. I do have an unknown package arriving from a jolly fellow in the North as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance McMillan
United States
Lakebay
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
StarBorders:Aliens, Fuentes de Onoro 20, Germany 20, Realpolitik, M.A.R.S., Army of the Andes, Weimar, Frank Chadwick's Campaigns in Europe: Dark Beginings, Blood for Oil, Chesskrieg, Tricks of War...

Oh. Wait, you mean games I've bought, not games I'm designing or developing.

Sorry, my bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Tomlinson
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the MMP sale I am waiting for Bastogne: Screaming Eagles under Siege and A Victory Denied. On the fence about whether to order the 2nd edition Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! – Russia 1941-42.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone Newby
Canada
Tupperville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Steel Wolves(for Xmas) and The Hunters(from GMT);I get a sinking feeling that "The Hunters" from GMT,will be a long wait,before it hits production; GMT is already making excuses for its delay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.