Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Glen Seymour
United States
Jenkintown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
7th Dimension Games http://7thdimensiongames.com/ in Jenkintown, PA is proud to be hosting the event on Saturday, Dec 15 at noon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
She wore! She wore! She wore a yellow ribbon! She wore a yellow ribbon in the merry month of May, And when I asked her why she wore that ribbon,
badge
She said, "It's for the Arsenal and we’re going to Wembley!" Wembley! Wembley! We’re the famous Arsenal and we’re going to Wembley!
mbmbmbmbmb
GlenSS wrote:
7th Dimension Games http://7thdimensiongames.com/ in Jenkintown, PA is proud to be hosting the event on Saturday, Dec 15 at noon.

Perhaps this would fit better in one of the regional forums. As is, everyone subscribed to X-Wing News just got pinged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or maybe we launch just a single thread for all Kessel run announcements. (I was the other culprit)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
United States
Slippery Rock
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
:l
mbmb
vantageGT wrote:
Perhaps this would fit better in one of the regional forums. As is, everyone subscribed to X-Wing News just got pinged.
Because it really is such a bad thing for fans of a specific game to get pinged about this..? The Block function works really well...

Admittedly I do not frequent the Regional forums, mostly because there is hardly anything going on close to me, at least that is being posted about in there. So if someone in PA is actually having some news, although at the opposite end of the state, then it's good to me. Unfortunately it's still something which is slightly too far away from me to visit.. Sadly.

If anything this thread might have been more suited for the General forum instead of the News, but that's really beside the point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Seymour
United States
Jenkintown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be honest, I don't know the best place to post this to get any fan in the area to see it.

Also, with the generic title, I figured the other retails would jump on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.