Subject: Which stretch Goal is KS exclusive ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
miloboy gogogo
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or we will get same as some one who buy later ?
(Burst / faction dice are also availble for those who buy later too.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah I'm curious about this as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan Godfrey
United States
Rigby
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I understand Rich really isn't into the kick-starter only stretch rewards so it sounds like everything will be for sell eventually. Although there has been talk about making sure to have specific stickers or logo on things to represent that you got the kick-starter stuff although I'm just posting what I've seen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rich n
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all - Logan is correct. Post KS and after our Kickstarters get the game and have it for a while we'll then open up the promos/stretch rewards to sale. We want the KS to have some exclusivity to be able to have it first as another way to say thank you for the early support. I think its fair to eventually open up the promos etc., to others as some people may be strapped financially at this time etc. But as a KS you get these for free as part of the stretch rewards - so that's a nice incentive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
miloboy gogogo
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So KS is cheaper and faster(if not delay) ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan Godfrey
United States
Rigby
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yep sounds like it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.