RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, everybody!

I just updated the Vassal page with module version 1.60
Changes are as follows:

1 - Bodgan, Saella's Precision and Bellor's Retribution added to the card list

2 - Card menu structure changed, now all factions have up to 4 sub-menus:
-Summoner's name, with said summoner, all events including walls and vine walls for SO
-Commons
-Mutations (for the Filth)
-Champions
when 2nd summoners are released, they will get their own sub-menu along with their events

3 - Changed how adding wounds work:
- Pressing ctrl+w adds a wound to the selected card
- Pressing ctrl+q removes a wound from the selected card
- The old dialog box shortcut was changed to alt+w
- Adding, removing or setting wounds will generate a report on the log

4 - Now you can bury a card under the top or bottom draw pile by right-clicking it, or through the shortcuts ctrl+t or ctrl+b respectively, so no more stacking cards to the left of your draw every time someone uses an owl, a breaker, Kalal or spy. This will also generate a report on the log.

5 - Mercenaries and Filth now use their proper wall images instead of borrowing them from MV and FK.

6 - Holleas' menu is now the same as all other cards'

7 - Files for all 16 standard decks plus a file with 15 vine walls are included with the module

Due to the way Vassal saves decks, changes 3-6 will not work for decks created with previous versions. I don't think there is a way around this, unfortunately.

Please remember this module is unofficial, made so that people can find opponents more easily. If you like the game please support PHG by buying the physical version or the official iOS implementation.

And have fun!

PS: Here is the link: http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Summoner_Wars
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LSU LSU
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome. FYI - the link is apparently incorrect. Thanks for doing this.

I have the physical version and the IOS version, but I still love playing on Vassal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrique Mussoi
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, thanks a lot for the warning and the geekgold

The link on the Vassal page isn't working anymore, here is what happened:

I posted a zip file to the Vassal page (because I wanted to include the module and all rebuilt standard decks) and that got my link broken without warning or explanation by a Vassal admin.

I've been trying to upload the zip file somewhere else and just the module to Vassal, but my connection is a bit unstable and crashed on me three times in the middle of the upload.

I don't have the time to try it again now, but I'll retry tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Meanwhile, if someone has downloaded the module already and can share it with the community, please do.

Sorry about that. :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrique Mussoi
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, the module was reuploaded to the Vassal page.

Also BTBAM from the PHG community has uploaded the zip file containing the module and standard decks here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.