Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
d Michel
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In Star Fluxx, if you draw and play a creeper and you do not have a keeper in play that it can attach to, does it remain unattached as long as it is in front of you, or does it automatically attach to the first appropriate keeper that you play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dearolddad wrote:
In Star Fluxx, if you draw and play a creeper and you do not have a keeper in play that it can attach to, does it remain unattached as long as it is in front of you, or does it automatically attach to the first appropriate keeper that you play?

It automatically attaches to the first appropriate Keeper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vinicius Rezende
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a further question. I was playing with someone that said that, if Biological Parasites comes into play and the person who drawed it doesn't have a Keeper with brains, that card would attacj itself to any other Keeper that had brains "on the table" even if it was another player's.

As far as I understand, if you draw the Creeper, it must attach itself to one of YOUR Keepers, and if you don't have a Keeper of that type, the Creeper ramains unnatached, even if another Keeper of that kind.

Who was right?

And besides, is there any FAQ that make this specially clear?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
r3z3nd3 wrote:
I got a further question. I was playing with someone that said that, if Biological Parasites comes into play and the person who drawed it doesn't have a Keeper with brains, that card would attacj itself to any other Keeper that had brains "on the table" even if it was another player's.

As far as I understand, if you draw the Creeper, it must attach itself to one of YOUR Keepers, and if you don't have a Keeper of that type, the Creeper ramains unnatached, even if another Keeper of that kind.

Who was right?

And besides, is there any FAQ that make this specially clear?

Thanks

The Creeper stays in front of the person who drew it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.