Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yusheng Cao
China
NanJing
JiangSu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they will be available in the BGG store? Because not everyone can go to the Essen fair.

Please tell me it will not cost $5.0

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
It was in the store at BGG.con, so it should be in the online store soonish. And, yes, since I got to pay $5 to pick it up in person, you get to pay $5 to have it mailed to you. :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Howell                (What's Right?) (What's Wrong?)        
United States
Canoga Park
California
flag msg tools
Brought to you by Zik Zak
badge
Brought to you by Zik Zak
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris,

How many did you get for the $5? It is my understanding that they are supposed to be a set of 2. I picked up 3 thinking I was have friends wanting them, but now it seems that I am 1 short. Have you heard anything different as to the quantity that should be in the deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
I only got one. They were loose as singles.

If I was supposed to get two, I'll take it up with the store next time I order something...they've been good about fixing that sort of thing in the past.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
In stock now!

http://store.boardgamegeek.com/

It appears you are supposed to get a pair, so if you only got 1 card at BGG.CON, please email Kristine and she'll send you the other card you should have gotten. Sorry for the error!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm Sleight
United States
Florence
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have a question regarding this promo. How does having an extra errand marker work within the rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.