Popular Tags: [View All]
fido
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,
Me and my bff played hybrid for the first time last night...he used scorpions and choose to take an abberation...being a titan he doesn't open adoor he simply busts it down, shits all over it and goes on it's way...that's cool with me though I think its gross but it's an abberation, not a dog that you can potty train right?
The actuall question is: does this also cost one movement or not? I'd say yes cause one does not simply walk into mordor even if he busts down doors but my friend said no dude you've got it wrong, it means he can go through doors ( incl shitbreak) without sacrificing a mp.
No man, I love you and all but you're wrong...the main purpose of this rule is that nobody wants to touch an abberation pile of doodoo to put the door back into place and close it so this only means that doors that the abberation used cannot be closed ever again..
And so on...
Get it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Stangier
Germany
Offenbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the rulebook, page 33 (emphasis mine):
Quote:
TITAN: A Titan doesn't need to open doors that it wants to use. It simply knocks them down and continues on its way.

So the Aberration can indeed simply walk into Mordor (pass through the door at no cost) if it wants to. Yes, it is that awesome.
It could also decide to open the door normally if it wants to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fido
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: breaking down the door...h
Hah! If sauron had some abberations at his disposal i bet that frodo would've been assraped..
Thx mate...i'll inform my friend that i was wrong :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.