Subject: extra lives level pledge rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Hughes
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In today's update from the brothers wise, they outlined the different pledge levels and their rewards. Oddly, the 'extra lives level' lacked the key phrase 'everything above', as in all the rewards included in lesser pledges. Is this an omission, or does this level get screwed for some reason?

As an 'extra lives' level backer, I'd like to know, since this kickstarter project is ending soon and if I need to, I'd like to lower my pledge level before it's too late.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure it was an accidental omission.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K.Y. Wong
Singapore
Gardens by the Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Black Canyon wrote:

Yup, they copied the text from a helpful user's post which had the text "Everything above" missing from the Extra Lives Level. See the comments under that update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Staines
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Black Canyon wrote:

I'd agree, particularly since it states on the KS page that the Extra Life level gets everything in the previous level, plus blah blah blah.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Faulconer
United States
pittsfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I kicked up my pledge level to Extra Lives at the last moment, just for the extra goodies. Looking forward to seeing this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.