Francisco Colmenares
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Calling out to all potential CEOs of a fictional space company. We've had a drop out for PBF Game #5. I require a replacement to take over for Shimizu. The first poster interested will get the nod. It's currently their turn (even though the last player said to take an income op that was just to get the game going, I don't think he really wanted to do that). You can check the game in the forum and turn updates to see where everyone stands.

Regards, Mission Control for PBF #5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck dunn
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
currently in pbf 4 but would be willing to add in to pbf 5 if needed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Colmenares
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks for the offer. I'll let this thread keep going for a day or two and see who else turns up. If no one else offers I'll add you to game #5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Colmenares
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There seems to be little additional interest (and one other suitor had to decline) so I guess no one will object if we put in a player who's already in a different game. Chuck you still game? If so, post in PBF #5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.