Popular Tags: [View All]
Antonio B-D
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you try to kickstart from outside the us the system kicksou out. I hope it is not intentional and we can finally kickstart from europe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just click "I'm in US" when it asks you. It was set up for US only in error.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Klinkisch
Germany
Heidelberg
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kestril wrote:
Just click "I'm in US" when it asks you. It was set up for US only in error.

I would rather have them change that: I don't like having to work around Kickstart...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pier Luigi Rocco
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Same for me, I dont want possible problem in future. So I will wait until is fixed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fair enough, it looks like Rik has requested that it be changed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked if there would be a problem if I said I was in the US and I'm not when I backed this. Rik said it would be okay and they are just going to use the addresses everyone sends in at the end of the kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Falch
Canada
Okotoks
Alberta
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Rindel wrote:
I asked if there would be a problem if I said I was in the US and I'm not when I backed this. Rik said it would be okay and they are just going to use the addresses everyone sends in at the end of the kickstarter.

Correct. Now, if we were in fact only limiting the shipping to US and you were to put "US Resident" when you're not then that would have been a problem and we wouldn't ship to you.

However, since we ARE shipping internationally, you can do as described in this thread and you'll be fine. Please remember to add international shipping fees to your pledge though.

Stating you're in the US does not get you free shipping

Rik
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Prince Albert
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mb
I would rather they fix the issue as suggested by Robin Lees.

The "too bad so sad" answer that Rik Falch gave shows me that this is going to be a hard company to deal with.

Present legal trouble not-withstanding, if they are not willing to make a small adjustment to their kickstarter campaign that could help them reach higher stretch goals and would help avoid confusion with the backers I can not see my self willing to join an otherwise good looking project.

Edit: The issue looks fixed now.

I appologize for my terse comment above, but in my defense Mr. Falch doesn't mention that he put in for a correction on the campain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ZaxxonValdez wrote:
I would rather they fix the issue as suggested by Robin Lees.

The "too bad so sad" answer that Rik Falch gave shows me that this is going to be a hard company to deal with.

Present legal trouble not-withstanding, if they are not willing to make a small adjustment to their kickstarter campaign that could help them reach higher stretch goals and would help avoid confusion with the backers I can not see my self willing to join an otherwise good looking project.

....and the kickstarter is now formally available to non US residents, just as Rik said it be, last weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.