Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chadgr
United States
Ithaca
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm immersing myself in this game trying to figure out the ins and outs. To help me along, I'd like to obtain a copy of the Gamer's Guide. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
mbmbmbmbmb
GM Sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Stürmer
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lgoldberg wrote:
GM Sent.

Hi Lewis,

I would be interested in this guide as well... do you mind sharing the information with me as well???

Thx.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john bailey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not certain how correct it is to mention this, so please feel free to "throw me roughly to the ground."

I saw advertised AH General Magazine on DVD. I also saw S&T/Moves Magazines on DVD. Between them there was a lot of stuff I had before I joined the Air Force and my brother threw out. cry

The former included Victory Magazine or something like that. The latter included all of the AH Gamer's Guides and BoardGamer Magazine as well.

I guess they sold all they wanted (or they were shut down) as I can't find them now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fangotango
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen those advertised on ebay on a continuous basis by more than one seller. A whole bunch of Avalon Hill games can be bought on discs and then printed out at home.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Douglass
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
The Gamer's Guide is available with the PC rules, it's included at the end (in PDF format).

http://www.freegameempire.com/games/Third-Reich/manual-pdf

Roger

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jukka Kuumola
Finland
Tampere
Pirkanmaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...And then there is this issuu.

https://issuu.com/kaltses/docs/152124893-wargamers-guide-to-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
mbmbmbmbmb
EagleDog wrote:
The Gamer's Guide is available with the PC rules, it's included at the end (in PDF format).

http://www.freegameempire.com/games/Third-Reich/manual-pdf

Roger

This is the second time I've seen this incorrect information pop up. So again, there is NO GAMER's GUIDE in this file. All it has at the end is a 10 page strategy article, and a reformatted copy of the boardgame rules.

Juku70 wrote:

This is the one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.