Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Klaus
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's something I wanted to bring up: Our current waiting list is pretty much a cut'n'paste job from the BSG PBFs. Increasingly, I've come to the opinion that we should change the way it works.

For the more experienced players, the main attraction is playing Dracula himself. Until now, actually getting the chance to play him has more or less been up to a die roll in each game, with some exceptions where the moderator has reserved him for a particular player.

Basically, what I propose is that we establish a seperate list for playing as Dracula, so everyone can get a fair shot at playing him eventually.

What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Armstrong
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes sense to me - pick-ups for the hunters, WL for D? Or two different WLs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just take a look on the waiting list page. Right now, we have two different waiting lists. But I don't see a problem whatsoever in starting a game, even if there are less than four players on the hunter list - which effectively makes it a first come, first served game for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.