Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Took a break from podcasting for a couple of months: life, work and gaming.

Back very soon with a conversation with game designer extraordinaire Richard Berg. I'll upload a 1 page summary of some his titles/BGG related stats and a comprehensive list of his games.

Richard shares some great stories, discusses a few of his designs and reveals the Berg pipeline. Hope to post by the end of November.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett W
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
Thank you David, I'm looking forward to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Twine
United Kingdom
Near Portsmouth
flag msg tools
"You do not stop playing games when you get old; you get old when you stop playing games." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
mbmbmbmbmb
You`ve got to admire Berg for exploring the path less trodden. For example, somewhere down the road he`s got a game coming out called LIONS OF THE PUNJAB (next in the Great Battles in Asia series `apres Wellington`). A game on the Anglo-Sikh wars. I, for one, will be snapping it up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A bucket list item for me; to talk to Mr.Berg. Just had the conversation; hope to mix and post very soon. A true gentleman and great conversationalist; haven't laughed that hard in quite awhile - he had great stories.

One of the primary motivations to do Guns, Dice, Butter was to get people in our tribe on tape. Mr.Berg didn't disappoint. Can't imagine what Dunnigan's SPI tribe in NYC in the early days was like; what a crew.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.