Doug Bass
United States
Winston-Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the final special round of the game, when you put all the cards from the display onto Einauge's table, do you first clear any cards that are there, or can his table hold 12 cards in the final round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
dougbass68 wrote:
In the final special round of the game, when you put all the cards from the display onto Einauge's table, do you first clear any cards that are there, or can his table hold 12 cards in the final round?

The last round can hold 12 cards, 6 on the board and 6 on the table, although the same rules apply to all 12 cards: 4 sabres for any card with a sabre on it, 3 sabres for all others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Bass
United States
Winston-Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pedrator wrote:
dougbass68 wrote:

The last round can hold 12 cards, 6 on the board and 6 on the table, although the same rules apply to all 12 cards: 4 sabres for any card with a sabre on it, 3 sabres for all others.

Thanks Pedro!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
My pleasure Doug. Hope I answered your question. Just for clarity, no cards are substituted. If there are already 12 cards and a player passes during the last round, things remain the same.

Basically it's a regular round as any other, the only difference being that you can't buy any cards, you have to use sabres.

EDIT: Oh by the way. I love playing this game on yucata.de if you feel up to it, invite me for a game there

My nick is the same as here: pedrator
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.