Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh L
United States
Wisconsin Rapids
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Guys,

I'm new the this site and board games in general so there is a lot of games that I want to get and try. I made a long wishlist and I have been looking at prices on amazon.com and the marketplace here.

Is it just me or are prices in the marketplace here for US fairly high? I looked at a bunch of games and most of the used games here on the marketplace cost more with shipping then it costs new from amazon with free shipping. I figured that looking here in the marketplace would be a way to get used games cheaper then the new ones but that doesn't seem the case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You may want to watch geeklist auctions where starting prices are generally lower, and you might find someone close to you for local pickup, cheap shipping, or combined shipping.

MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh L
United States
Wisconsin Rapids
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:
You may want to watch geeklist auctions where starting prices are generally lower, and you might find someone close to you for local pickup, cheap shipping, or combined shipping.

MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS

Thanks, I seen a lot of people did there sales/auctions in geeklists, didnt know there was a list of all the auctions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.