Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Svein M. Gaasholt
Norway
Trondheim
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I recently bought this game since SW Epic Duels is a long time favorite of my gaming group. However when I counted out the cards in each deck I noticed that unlike SWED my TABC game came with 4 decks of 31 cards, 2 of 30 card and 2 of 32 card decks. Could anyone confirm my suspicions that the number of cards for 4 of my decks are incorrect? I have already emailed Hasbro but they are taking their sweet time in replying so I am considering taking the game back to where I bought it.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure, I bought a used game and out of the 8 decks, one was 32 cards, 1 was 29 cards, 2 were 30 cards and the others were 31 cards. According to the rulebook, each deck should be 31 cards.

I would assume that the correct number of cards is 31 per deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There was some discussion of this when it first came out. While curious gamers have discovered that Epic Duels decks all contain 31 cards and a fixed number of Combat and Power Combat cards, some of the decks for the Tranformers game diverge from the formula.

Short answer: No. The decks are not each supposed to have the same number of cards as the others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Silverman
United States
Halfway between Castro and Mickey Mouse
Florida (FL)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone verify how many cards are supposed to be in each deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JC
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I hope it's not too late for me to reply. I just bought a used version of this game and I have the same numbers of cards :

-> 4*31
-> 2*30
-> 2*32

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.