Popular Tags: [View All]
Shanda Hoover
United States
Port Orchard
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just finished playtesting this thrift store find to decide if I am keeping it. I found the tin can version and am not a fan of the very folded up rules (seems like they could have saved some paper and folds if they had printed 2-sided). I digress.

Anyway when completing a Creative Cat set the top card was another Creative Cat challenge. But visually, because of the design of this set group the set is already complete. Are you supposed to pick up the last card and add 2 new cards to complete a new set? That makes sense, but it is confusing as compared to the other challenges.

I was also unclear as to the number of cards needed to be played to create a set. This came up on the Star Performer challenge. A piano was the instrument and I only had one, not two. My impression was that I needed 3 to make a set so I drew a card. Then the other player had their turn, they didn't have two pianos either and drew a card. Amazingly this went on for several turns and our hand size went up from around 3 or 4 each to 8 or more before anyone was able to move us on by having enough pianos or an action card. So just for peace of mind can anyone confirm, can you play a single matching card to make a set or do you always have to add at least two cards to make a set? I ask because I don't see this specifically covered, but in the special rules section of Word Worm is says words can be as long or short as you want. To me that would seem to imply that 2-letter words are allowed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.