Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Goh
Singapore
sg
singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, i new to this game and recently played several 2 player games but during one of the games where Bara Vs Lani, we ran out of plot cards as in we played until the seventh plot card but still noone attained 15 power points.
1. So does the game end on the seventh plot card or do we reshuffle the plot cards and continue playing?
We did claimed one power for unopposed challenge.

2. In the rule book it said that there shld be 60 cards for a proper set but in the core set there are only 55 cards for each house.

3. Does the 60 cards included the house card aka the quick reference card?

4. There is one attachment card in stark house which said kneel it to prevent character from getting killed so how do we kneel the attachment card or do we play the attachment card as a character card? I remembered it is a wolf attachment card.

Sorry if the question had already been asked. Thanks all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Count Ringworm
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. The plot cards just start over again, becoming the "unused plots" deck all over again. Just a note- you mentioned shuffling. You do not play plots randomly- you can look at all of your plots and pick the one you want for the round.

2. Actually, IIRC there are only 45 cards per house in the core. The 60 card minimum is for tournament play. If you're playing casually, you can have your decks be whatever you want. You'll probably want everyone's to be the same amount, though.

3. It does not. Nor does it include the 7 plot cards. 60 non-plot, non-house cards.

4. It is still played as an attachment. It kneels like a character would. Kneeling is basically just a way to show that the card/effect is "used", so you know you can't use it again, unless you have another card/effect that lets you stand that card.

Hope that helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Mills
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) When you play your 7th plot card, you take the other six plot cards out of your used pile and make them into a new unused pile. On the next turn, you will select a plot from this pile.

2) Yeah, that's true.

3) No. Nor does it include your Agenda, should you play with one.

4) You kneel an attachment by placing your fingers on the card, then rotating it 90 degrees. I rotate clockwise, but other players may prefer counter-clockwise. (Non-snarky answer: there's nothing magical about character cards that make them the only things that can kneel. You can NOT play it as a character if it is not a character.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Goh
Singapore
sg
singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! Thanks all for the prompt replies U guys really made my day!
P.s. thks for teaching me how to rotate my cards also
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.