Germany
Heusenstamm
Hessen
flag msg tools
publisher
Editor
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the exploration event "dangerous terrain" which meant that to explore that tile (if exploration failed) or gather from it (if exploration was a success) i had to have a weapons level of 1 or get one wound. What if I w´move my camp to that tile (it was good cause it had natural shelter) - I am not gathering from it - so in effect I cancel that bad effect?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefaan Henderickx
Belgium
Kallo
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say you do not need weapon level to move camp to this tile, but still need it in the next production phase to produce resources.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Holzer
Austria
Innsbruck
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
benji_online wrote:
I had the exploration event "dangerous terrain" which meant that to explore that tile (if exploration failed) or gather from it (if exploration was a success) i had to have a weapons level of 1 or get one wound. What if I w´move my camp to that tile (it was good cause it had natural shelter) - I am not gathering from it - so in effect I cancel that bad effect?

Production is not gathering. So you dont have to have a weapon level to get the resources from that tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.