Green Dan
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, you read that right:
www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britain-is-now-most-...

America: You are welcome to rejoin your home nations Empire. Just remember to wipe your feet on the way in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bojan Ramadanovic
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fact that there is such a thing as a "Monocle" magazine which surveys this sort of stuff is just hilarious in itself.

I can imagine the editorial board in a smoking room of their gentleman's club discussing relative weighting of national Grand Slam victories over number of new cuts of men's sailing jackets from the respective countries designers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
designer
mb
I was going to laugh at this list, but then I saw that Sweden was on it, and then it must be good. Because Sweden is a good country. Why? Because I'm from here, and I am - if you missed it - me. Same as myself. So go Sweden, thanks God for my country and for myself and all myselfness. Good list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Britain, Germany in Sweden make top five in a list that, among many other things, includes a variable for "quality of cuisine".

I am SHOCKED.

devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Venga2 wrote:
Britain, Germany in Sweden make top five in a list that, among many other things, includes a variable for "quality of cuisine".

I am SHOCKED.

devil

So, you didn't like the food? I'm so sorry - was there anything in particular that we should remove from/add to the crayfish table next year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mondainai wrote:
Venga2 wrote:

I am SHOCKED.

devil

So, you didn't like the food? I'm so sorry - was there anything in particular that we should remove from/add to the crayfish table next year?
Hehe, I knew that was coming. I loved the cake and the cheeses, and the schnaps and the beer (not to mention the singing). The herring was also nice.

The crayfish themselves otoh...... I do not want to diss Sewdish cryafish mind you. I dislike them regardless of nationality.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Destiny's got her hand way, way up in their puppets! It's an unpleasant tingling! The deepest of wriggles!
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Spoon!
badge
Well, once again we find that clowning and anarchy don't mix.
mbmbmbmbmb
I like how the very first comment devolved into a lengthy exchange about soccer, thus demonstrating that this list is not to be taken seriously.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
mbmbmbmbmb
mistermarino wrote:
I like how the very first comment devolved into a lengthy exchange about soccer, thus demonstrating that this list is not to be taken seriously.

I am in favor of creating a new world order revolving around international soccer. I doubt the English would be in favor though: They've never won an European Championship, and haven't even gotten to a World Cup final in my lifetime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mitchell
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LeeDambis wrote:
mistermarino wrote:

Damn. Beat me to it.

Seriously, now that you Brits are back on top, when are you gonna pay us back all that money you borrowed during World War I? I know President Hoover issued a moratorium on repayments because of the Great Depression, but it's been over for...lessee...72 years. The late fees and interest must be godawful by now, but if you keep delaying they'll only get worse.

When are you going to pay your Taxes (Stamp Act 1765) due to the English sovereignty you bunch or rebel terrorists. Dumping Tea into the sea is treason of the highest order!!!!!

We should also tax you for using our language and fine you for mis-using it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
badge
You spin me right round, baby - Right round like a record, baby - Right round round round - You spin me right round, baby…
mbmbmbmbmb
Greendan wrote:
Yup, you read that right:
www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britain-is-now-most-...

America: You are welcome to rejoin your home nations Empire. Just remember to wipe your feet on the way in.

Seems someone posted this a couple of weeks ago. whistle

British have invaded nine out of ten countries in the World - but not Sweden

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.