Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Mitchell
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I don't know what you have to say, it makes no difference anyway: whatever it is, I'm against it!
mbmbmbmbmb

We have received a lot of complaints about holding our "Friday before Black Friday" sale prior to the actual Black Friday.

We thought we had advertised this well enough, and the sale was the most successful (by about 32 orders) of any sale we've ever had, but there were enough emails to warrant trying this again.

So, we will hold an identical "Black Friday" sale the Friday after Thanksgiving.

This sale will be identical to what we ran on the 16th! Nothing new will be added, nothing has sold out, and the prices will remain the same!

Please note: We can not add to an earlier order! The office is already swamped trying to get the last J10's out and dealing with the orders from the 16th! We are not going to complicate the office's job with this second chance sale.

http://www.multimanpublishing.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Black Friday ON Black Friday Sale
I had an email about it and saw it here on BGG. But it's smart to repeat it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Blank
United States
Unspecified
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Black Friday ON Black Friday Sale
Gahhh! It's a conspiracy for my money. I managed to hold off getting anything through force of will alone because I have spent plenty of money on new games lately (much of it MMP). Armies of Oblivion, Journal 10, most of the components of Yanks, misc ASL boards. Merchant of Venus. Probably other stuff I am forgetting. I already had all the for sale ASL stuff, and I successfully held off the temptation of starting a new game series at a cheap price. For the full 24 hours, mind you. Now this. Well, South Mountain isn't a new series, as I already have A Fearful Slaughter... Sigh...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. .

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Wonderful.

I thought MMP did a great job getting the word out the first time. This is just icing on the cake.

Thanks MMP!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pank
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just made my week AGAIN. Thanks Steven!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Sebastopol (Ballarat)
Victoria
flag msg tools
That's Karl on the left. Eternity on the right.
badge
I love Melissa, but don't tell her. It's a secret if she can find this. Shhhhh....
mbmbmbmbmb
I Got time to sell another body part. Thanks for the heads up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim F
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Who knew trench warfare could be such fun?
badge
Ashwin in front of Tiger 131
mbmbmbmbmb

How many kidneys does one person need after all
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Kennedy
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ashiefan wrote:

How many kidneys does one person need after all

Hopefully none since this is the second go around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Owen
United States
Lorton
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't seem to get into the website. Perhaps Black Friday was too much for their web server ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't access the website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Mitchell
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I don't know what you have to say, it makes no difference anyway: whatever it is, I'm against it!
mbmbmbmbmb
Since we have been unable to get the website back online (our web guy has only limited availability, due to the holiday; one of the reasons we moved the sale up a week), we are postponing today's sale to a later date, in order to still allow those who missed out last week to take advantage of those prices.

Info to come...

Sorry for the inconvenience and frustration!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang... so there was a Black Friday Before Black Friday and there will be a Black Friday After Black Friday but there is no Black Friday On Black Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Kennedy
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
patton1138 wrote:
Since we have been unable to get the website back online (our web guy has only limited availability, due to the holiday; one of the reasons we moved the sale up a week), we are postponing today's sale to a later date, in order to still allow those who missed out last week to take advantage of those prices.

Info to come...

Sorry for the inconvenience and frustration!!

Damn you, MMP. I (mostly) held out during the first sale and only bought the one ASL pack I was missing. But then I broke down tonight and went to buy something else that I really shouldn't only to find out the site was down. It must be fate protecting my bank account. And now I find out the sale is still going to be available again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Mitchell
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The website is back online, and the sale has been extended for 24 hours past its original end time. I.e., it will go through 11:59pm on Saturday (0459 UTC).

Thanks for your patience everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.