Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Mosher
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Hello, I'm looking for gaming opportunities near Evanston IL on Friday and/or Saturday of this Thanksgiving holiday weekend. I would prefer morning, to stay clear of family obligations, and I prefer train games and economic games -- 18xx, [Age of] Steam, Winsome, Splotter, etc. -- but will happily play any Euro at any time of the day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Mosher
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Hey, Bryan, sorry I can't help you. Evanstonians are generally a dour and humorless bunch who are much too busy with important things to play games. You might head down to Chicagoland Games to see what's going on there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Mosher
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Thanks for the tip, Bryan! See you there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Imboden
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another possibility is the Chicago Strategy Game Meetup in Wrigleyville at the Mystic Celt on Southport. Starts at 11am, ends at 5pm. Expect a lot of gamers and a wide variety of games. Plus, corned beef.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Mosher
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Opie wrote:
Another possibility is the Chicago Strategy Game Meetup in Wrigleyville at the Mystic Celt on Southport. Starts at 11am, ends at 5pm. Expect a lot of gamers and a wide variety of games. Plus, corned beef.

Thanks, Paul. I may check that out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Not Telling
msg tools
Unfortunately, my board game group isn't meeting this weekend because of Thanksgiving plans. Maybe some other time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.