Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
RPG Geek Rocks!
badge
Mystic
mbmbmbmbmb

Players: Weng Keong, Elijah, Yopi, Terence (me)

Our Gamecon 1 meeting just ended and Weng Keong needed a quick refresher on basic Carcassonne, so after a quick game of carcassonne, we settled down with this game. As I had to leave shortly, and Weng Keong was taking a ride from me, we cut the game a short and played with 4 men each.

Lots of conservative play by all the players, forgoing progress by picking up a handful of cards. At about the third round or so, Elijah made a play for the skulls and covered a good number of them up, and all the other players, Yopi, Weng Keong, took the chance to play their skulls, making stunning progress. As the time came up, Elijah had more meeples on the boat than the rest of us and was declared the victor. In any case, the objective of the game, which was to familiarize ourselves with the game, had already been achieved

Final Score (in meeples on the boat): Weng Keong 1, Terence 1, Elijah 2, Yopi 1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.