Subject: hero dice moves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Savoy Lord
France
antony
flag msg tools
mb
Hi there, sorry i can't browse through all 85 pages here.
so my question is :

is it possible for instance on a roll of 5 to go in one direction, and then move back on the space i started my move, then go in the same first direction etc.

i'm askin' because we had the problem in my first game yesterday (co-op) game to get the proper dice roll to all join the player in the villain's lair to start the final epic showdown !

thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lordsavoy wrote:
Hi there, sorry i can't browse through all 85 pages here.
so my question is :

is it possible for instance on a roll of 5 to go in one direction, and then move back on the space i started my move, then go in the same first direction etc.

i'm askin' because we had the problem in my first game yesterday (co-op) game to get the proper dice roll to all join the player in the villain's lair to start the final epic showdown !

thank you.

You are not required to move the full amount rolled. The number rolled is merely the maximum amount you may move. Pg.11

Quote:
When it is a Hero’s turn to move, they roll a D6 and may move up to that many spaces on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Savoy Lord
France
antony
flag msg tools
mb
thank you
sorry i missed that part in the rulebook
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Campbell
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lordsavoy wrote:

Also, when one player starts a showdown, as long as the others can pay the cost, in investigation, shown on the card, the go directly to the showdown... from page 21(EDIT:Co-op only rule):

Starting a Showdown
To start a Showdown, any Hero at the location
of the Lair Card may start a Showdown during their
Action Phase as normal. Any other Heroes on the
board may also pay the cost printed on the Lair Card
to immediately move to the Showdown location and
join in.
Any Heroes that choose not to pay the cost
(or cannot pay), do not take part in the Showdown.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.