United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread and the Molly thread make me wonder what secret liberal party I missed and, more to the point, what they were smoking there. zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad_Ellis wrote:
This thread and the Molly thread make me wonder what secret liberal party I missed and, more to the point, what they were smoking there. zombie

Nobody smokes at a secret liberal party. Instead, they eat granola and drink purified water.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
mightygodking wrote:
Chad_Ellis wrote:

Nobody smokes at a secret liberal party. Instead, they eat granola and drink purified water.

And eat....brownies.

Though I met a whole bunch of liberals at the Con who smoke like chimneys.....and not the wacky weed!!

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
flag msg tools
Meaningless means there's a strong limit to how much I can mess up!
badge
This overtext is not in use.
mbmbmbmbmb
chaendlmaier wrote:
History shows that political affiliation changes between generations. After the hippies followed the yuppies, who lead hedonistic, extravagant and materialistic lifestyles.

If this were actually true, then you wouldn't get 'safe seats' for any party, they'd flip every generation or so.

Kids sometimes rebel in their late teens or early 20s, but they'll generally eventually settle down and carry on the family voting tradition. At least, most of them will.

Changes in the political map is usually slow. It certainly doesn't flip back and forth through massive swings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.