Subject: Skill tree! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
capitaine spoppo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone

I decided to include in my games of M&M what we call a skill tree like in diablo for instance.

So, for each of the mouse, I created a skill tree using the ability already in the game.

that being said, I know that it will reduce the choice you have each time you upgrade, but it will make the upgrade more relevant in addition to give more personality to each of the mouse.

I'm planning on visualy creating the skill tree to give a nice touch to the game but the problem is, I need little picture of each of the ability and I know I can't do it on my own, beacause I suck at drawing.

SO I was wondering if anyone with good drawing skills would want to "team up" and make a good looking skill tree for each mices.

PL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am afraid my artistic abilities are... well, lets just say they suck...

But, this is a great idea and would love to have a copy of what you come up with. I can see it making choices easier for non-gamers and for young gamers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Sounds like a neat idea...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
capitaine spoppo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thx for the reply!

Here is a fast exemple of what I'm working on.

For now, the skill picture are taken from google image and are just here as an exemple.

When ready, I'll post an image of the final design with blank square for the ability and hope for help for the skill picture.

PL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Bishop
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like where this is going.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Bullock
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My only thought here is that, at this point in time, there really aren't that many abilities to begin with. I would definitely revisit this as the number of abilities increased (theoretically) over the course of expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
capitaine spoppo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't really understand your point...

skill tree or not, the number of ability is the same.

The game trine 2 as skill tree even if the character only have 4 or 5 spell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.