Popular Tags: [View All]
Eduardo Marcelo
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys!
I'm going to Rome next month, and I was wondering if there's any good gaming stores to visit.
I've checked the other similar threads and so far I got these address:

Avalon Roma
Viale delle Milizie, 86
00192 Roma

Giocofollia (www.giocofollia.com).
Piazza della Balduina 35.

Strategia Nova
Via Niso 54
00181 Roma

Any other store that I should know about?
Thanks all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
You have even:
Strategia & Tattica 2 in Via Massaciuccoli 78, nearest underground station of Sant'Agnese/Annibaliano. They have the space and organize gaming sessions sometimes even at evening.
SoloGiochi in Via Catania 83, nearest underground station Piazza Bologna

Giocofollia is situated in an area that I consider difficult to reach for a tourist. If you need other information let me know it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ste.
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BlackSheeper wrote:
You have even:
Strategia & Tattica 2 in Via Massaciuccoli 78, nearest underground station of Sant'Agnese/Annibaliano. They have the space and organize gaming sessions sometimes even at evening.

Giocofollia is situated in an area that I consider difficult to reach for a tourist. If you need other information let me know it.

Ciao Paolo, mi confermi che Strategia & Tattica 2 è ancora aperto?...da quel che so, la società Strategia & Tattica (con il primo e mitico negozietto vicino al Colosseo) è fallita ed i tentativi di contattare telefonicamente il negozio di via Massaciuccoli non hanno dato alcun esito

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
falagar wrote:
BlackSheeper wrote:
You have even:

Ciao Paolo, mi confermi che Strategia & Tattica 2 è ancora aperto?...da quel che so, la società Strategia & Tattica (con il primo e mitico negozietto vicino al Colosseo) è fallita ed i tentativi di contattare telefonicamente il negozio di via Massaciuccoli non hanno dato alcun esito

Excuse me but Ste/falagar asks information on the opening times of Strategia & Tattica 2. I reply to him in Italian so he understands.

Ste, che suppongo stia per Stefano, ho appento la pagina web di Strategia & Tattica 2, ne ho preso il numero di telefono (06/86398756), l'ho chiamato e mi ha risposto Danilo Pala che mi ha confermato che il negozio è aperto e, a meno che non crolli il palazzo sovrastante, lo resterà anche in futuro. Detto questo guarda quali sono gli orari di apertura e chiamali.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Marcelo
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I decided to help myself and make a googlemap of the stores, hope you guys like it

And feel free to edit it in anyway you guys think its better

http://goo.gl/maps/c8E33
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zyloemm wrote:
So I decided to help myself and make a googlemap of the stores, hope you guys like it

And feel free to edit it in anyway you guys think its better

Now you are ready for your visit.
Now my advice is that if you seek something of special contact the shops via e-mail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben Rigillo
Italy
Roma
Rm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Useful for us Romans too!
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Qwirz wrote:
Useful for us Romans too!
Thanks
I'm of the old school: paper maps.
Ever been in a navigator guided group were someone puts in a wrong street?
It happened to me while I was in car with an other old-schooler that flies AMX, we laugh and shake then we learned that to find the correct way one rang home to ask his son to check on internet.
anyway, in November, should have opened a shop of the Il Folletto del Mare, but I can't tell you if and where since in the moment I'm writing their site is off line for up-grade.
Said this I thought that if you want to seek any used game a good chose can be asking to Strategia & Tattica 2, they have some and they know all the clients of the old Stategia e Tattica, that was the historical shop in Rome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Marcelo
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok....Im in Rome and I just returned from Avalon Roma. Great store, great service, good localization, prices are reasonable....but most of the games are in italian D:

Are the other stores like that too?

Anyway, I decided to buy a Tokaido, a nice pretty and langague idependent game xD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zyloemm wrote:
Ok....Im in Rome and I just returned from Avalon Roma. Great store, great service, good localization, prices are reasonable....but most of the games are in italian D:

Are the other stores like that too?

Anyway, I decided to buy a Tokaido, a nice pretty and langague idependent game xD
For sure they don't have just english games. Anyway Strategia & Tattica 2 is open in Sunday too and may be they have some games in English among the used ones that they have to sell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.