Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Criswell
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I know that the original 221 B Baker Street had additional casebooks so that it could be played more than 10 times. Does anyone know if additional casebooks for this are available and where? Could they be added here for free (oop)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Longo
United States
Bayville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was an additional set of casebooks available for this (#s 21-40 I think) which used to be available at Abookorgame.com. I held off buying it since I had not yet finished all the mysteries in the original set. But then it went out of stock and I have never seen it anywhere else. Let me know if you find them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clare C
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They're being advertised here for $9.99

http://www.toyandgamewarehouse.com/store/detail.asp?product_...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Longo
United States
Bayville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I never got there in time. I have still been looking for these additional casebooks...so if anyone has them and no longer wants them, send me a note. Or if anyone knows where to scrounge up a copy, let me know that.

Thanks.

Edit: I finally got a copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CrazyCatLady
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Hi, I'm still looking for new casebooks. Anyone know where to find them. I tried the link above and found case sets for the original 221B Baker Street (which makes me very happy), but not The Time Machine. I know this is an old thread, but hopefully someone will see it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paira Nega
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DLongo wrote:
Well, I never got there in time. I have still been looking for these additional casebooks...so if anyone has them and no longer wants them, send me a note. Or if anyone knows where to scrounge up a copy, let me know that.

Thanks.

Edit: I finally got a copy.

Oh man it would be awesome if you can add this new cases to the file section. I can't get them anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Moriarty
msg tools
Does anyone have a copy of the second set of cases for SHERLOCK HOLMES & the TIME MACHINE game? Cases 21-40? Willing to buy. Thanks, J

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.