Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the beginning of the game, you get four palace parts, and you must put these together to two palaces with two levels each. Fair enough.

And then you choose two persons in one draw in clockwise order. You are not allowed to choose BOTH the same types of persons any other SINGLE player has chosen before you. Fair enough.

Then you put your two persons into your palaces - but where to? Are you obliged to put them into DIFFERENT palaces, or are you allowed to put them both into the same palace, leaving the other one temporarily empty?

Note, that you get another person in the first round, so doing so, doesn't necessarily mean, that you get decay.

Especially, if you choose your initial pair of persons as last player, it could be useful, to put certain combos into the same palace.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BibKamp318
Belgium
Beerse [near Turnhout]
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Frank, as far as I know there are no rules stating that you must put them in different palaces. Indeed in round 1 you will add a person so all 2 palaces will be occupied at the end of the round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If that what we both assume, is right, then the question arises, in which order, the position of the two persons is chosen. Is it immediately after you have taken your persons (so in clockwise order) or is it in a "second round" after ALL players have chosen their initial persons, and therefor in the order of the person bar after everyone knows which persons every player has got?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smiles
United States
Dedham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
The ratio of people to cake is too big.
badge
Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the rules:
Quote:
Now, and throughout the game, every player must place each person tile he takes below any 1 of his palaces.

Seems to suggest you place them as soon as you take them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.