Subject: Infinite Quests - e132 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Dean
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see in the IQ book, it says to visit to Q005 if you roll a 2 when visiting e132 (Ancient Relic). However, I see a note in the Events booklet saying to visit Q005 if you roll a 6 instead. I was wondering which was the more up-to-date intention, as I can see either path making sense thematically.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the uptodate event listing (including Legends/Quests):

(Plot) (Artefact) You discover a mysterious and ancient relic, buried or lost for centuries. Gain a +1 DM if you can make a Science or History 9 roll; +2 DM if you make both. Then roll 1D6: 1: No further event; 2: L001; 3: e135; 4: e034; 5: e198; 6: e200 (or Q005). If you are ever captured by the Enemy, the relic is important to their plans – lose 1D3 from your current DM. This can be restored by making a Thief 10 roll (+1 to roll if in an Enemy Base).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Jones
United States
Clearfield
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Psitticine wrote:
However, I see a note in the Events booklet saying to visit Q005 if you roll a 6 instead.

Is there a version of the Events book that actually includes Infinite Quests? (or Legends, for that matter?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Dean
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not entirely, but the Nov 2011 Events book has a mention or two scattered through. I don't think Simon intended to keep them there; they just snuck in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.