Evan Dorn
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
badge
End Racism
mbmbmbmbmb
The GeekGold coupons you hand out at BGG.con and elsewhere ... a quick adjustment to the site code would allow you to embed the code in the URL for insta-redeem (e.g. http://boardgamegeek.com/geekgold/coupon/redeem?code=ABCEDFG...), and then you could put the QR code for that URL directly on the card so they could be scanned quickly.

I have 11 coupons from the con. Each with a 29-character hashcode to enter manually. Entering all that is a bit painful.

EDITS: spelling & grammar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dorn
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
badge
End Racism
mbmbmbmbmb
louper wrote:
If you want, I can enter some of the hashcodes for you. Just type them in a geekmail and send them over.

Gee thanks... pity I already entered them. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kopczenski
United States
Raleigh
US
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
<bump>

This is a great idea. Failing that, it would be nice to either eliminate similar characters (Zero and Oh, One and Ell) or just to break the codes up with spaces (consider transcribing "3UEH173BQ9WARQECP5R5YA8RRZR733" vs. "3UEH1 73BQ9 WARQE CP5R5 YA8RR ZR733").

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.