Frederick Soued
United States
Fountain Hills
Arizona
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to let those of you who backed this game through Gryphon and Eagle know that the games shipped out of Oregon to you by or on last Thursday, 11/15. If you live in the US, that means you should have your games by this Wednesday 11/21 I hope. They were shipped by UPS Ground. If you do not have the game by the end of the day Monday, 11/26, let me know please.

International orders were shipped by USPS Priority Mail, so we have little control over the timing of those, but I would hope that you receive them by Friday, November 30 (though I cannot be sure of this, sorry).

It would be nice if you let me know when you receive your games, and I hope you enjoy them.

Happy Thanksgiving--Rick, for Gryphon and Eagle Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dru Strange
United States
Montpelier
Idaho
flag msg tools
mb
Got mine today! So excited!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fullenwider
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
I'm not a moccodity!
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived today. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Marstiller
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So not happy I backed through Ulule over eight months ago.

Booo.

Lesson learned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoping soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
Be sure to taste your words, before you spit them out.
badge
If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride.
mbmbmbmbmb
Did these orders include the upgraded Meeples?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Soonsin Lee
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I play with Blue
mbmbmbmbmb
I could not remember if we were supposed to get the meeples for the expansion. For the record, I did not get them, and wanted to see if that is how it is supposed to be. If so, does anyone know anywhere we can get the meeples.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Fein
United States
Mahomet
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I received my western town today. I also didn't get the upgraded meeples, but I did get an expansion like pack. Here is the quote where we were told that meeples would not be available from the last message through kickstarter.

Quote:
One casualty of the Kickstarter failure is the wooden Cowboy and Indian meeples. I simply cannot include them in the offer to you because there really are not enough of you (possible 50 backers at the most) to warrant the expense of the production of these out of China for ourselves. And the designer is not willing to sell any of these to us for a price that makes any financial sense at all (he has quoted to me a price of over $10 per set). So I am forced to tell you at this time that I cannot include the meeples in the pledges you have made. I hasten to point out that over 90% of you made those pledges before we thought we could include the meeples anyway, so I hope that this does not have an impact on your pledge. However, if the fact that I cannot include the meeples makes a difference to you and you do not want to pledge, I completely understand and I will make a full refund of your pledge—immediately!

Now I can't want to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.