King of Tokyo» Forums » Rules

Subject: Resolve order of Psychic Probe & Laboratory question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Der Einsielder
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two questions about the King of Tokyo rules.

1. Psychic Probe & Stretchy or Herd Culler:
Which is resolved first?
Can Psychic Probe wait until Herd Culler is used and then reroll a dice?
Can Herd Culler wait if Psychic Probe is used or not, then be activated and be sure that Psychic Probe cannot be activate afterwards?

2. I don't know the English card name: Laboratory, 2 Energy, let you preview upcoming cards

The German translation is unclear.
Can you just preview the next card or are you forced to buy on of the 3 cards or the previewed card if you activate it?

Thanks,
Der Einsiedler
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mulders
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Zangief, child slammer!
mbmbmbmbmb
2. You can just look at the upcomming card an decide to buy it or not. I am a bit puzzled about what card it is though. there is one that lets you look at and buy the new card added to the 3 first.

There is also a card that lets you look at the top card of the deck and you may buy it if you want. all i can say is that you aren't obligated to buy the card. If you don't want it just put it back or ad it 2 the other cards (depending on what card you mean)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yongkie Saputra
Indonesia
Jakarta Selatan
Jakarta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm also wondering about question no 1, ran into this situation yesterday, and didn't which one get to resolved first, is it Stretchy or Psychic Probe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Der Einsielder
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
_Zephyr wrote:
I'm also wondering about question no 1, ran into this situation yesterday, and didn't which one get to resolved first, is it Stretchy or Psychic Probe?

Meanwhile I found the answer.

There is no defined order.
If someone wants to play one of the cards - then he is allowed.
After playing the card any other player is also allowed to play any card that is still available.

So if player A wants to finish playing cards, but player B decides to play a card now, then player A is allowed to play a card again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.