Igor Knop
Brazil
Juiz de Fora
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
badge
No disassemble! Vídeos de Partidas Completas Passo a Passo
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty amazing the idea of print on demand V:TES! I'm really excited to see it in practice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Marsh
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
and in the middle
badge
Grrrr!
mbmbmbmbmb
Posted my answers, lets see what happens.

Sam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
Naarden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Done.

I made some comments from (as usual for me) the perspective of a casual player, focussed on what this might do to attract new, non-hardcore CCG people to the game.
I hope they're of some use to you. PM me if you want some additional input in that regard, I'll be happy to help. (I rarely visit VEKN.net, so contact me here please.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for putting this together.

Just completed the survey.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berger
United States
Round Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Wow, that's a lot of people willing to pay one euro per card... I can't imagine paying $100 minimum for each deck, not even counting any thing you might want to swap in or change later, or wanting to have multiple decks. Crazy. Luckily I already have like 25 decks put together, and would most likely just want to buy individual cards that fit decks that I already have the cards for. Of course, that's assuming that new sets don't have entirely new mechanics or sects or clans where you'd either have to buy a full $100 deck or else don't bother with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.