United States
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Fizzgig need food badly!
badge
Click on Fizzgig to feed him a tasty snack. Nom, Nom, Nom!
mbmbmbmbmb
Upon completion of the Facebook "Share & Claim" action, a $5 off $25 or more promotional credit will be automatically applied to your Amazon account. Promotional credits must be redeemed by 11:59 PM PST on November 21, 2012. This promotion is available to customers located and with billing addresses in the United States. Limit one promotional credit per customer.

*Supposedly the Quantity is Limited.

Offer Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/holiday-deal...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Walden
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Amazon.com: $5 Off $25 Purchase Promo Credit (Facebook Required / U.S. Addesses Only)
That was awesome! Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Fizzgig need food badly!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Amazon.com: $5 Off $25 Purchase Promo Credit (Facebook Required / U.S. Addesses Only)
Picked up Flash Point: Fire Rescue 2nd Edition for $17, with the Gift Card credit that I've been sitting on. (An older freebie... long story.)

I wanted just one more co-op for my collection, and Red November was a bit more iffy choice wise.

Both would have been blind buys for myself. I'm trusting you voters and reviewers on this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone please buy up all of the copies of Power Grid so I won't have to finally get it. $22 after coupon is a pretty sweet deal, but I'm way too poor this holiday season to be spending that money on board games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
Woohoo. I think my order is the last part of my Secret Santa gift package... now I've just to wait for it all to come in!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Just picked up Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game for $24.12 shipped

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dead.

Was able to get to $5 vouchers before the deal closed. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Fizzgig need food badly!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
Dead.

Was able to get to $5 vouchers before the deal closed. Thanks!

Its short but bright life has been noted in the updated title.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Shearer
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
Picked up a copy of Elder Sign for $20 for the solstice/end of the world party I'm hoping to have! I must have been one of the last people to get the deal though, just after I used it I linked it to a friend and it was already expired.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I signed up for it and I was supposed to get a voucher but I don't see any voucher credit on my account. Did you get a code in an email?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ralpher wrote:
I signed up for it and I was supposed to get a voucher but I don't see any voucher credit on my account. Did you get a code in an email?

Just showed up on my account. Should auto apply itself with a little checkbox during checkout.

Edit: keep in mind- it only applies to items Amazon sells directly. Not Amazon marketplace sellers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Turns out your $25 purchase has to be fulfilled by amazon, not another store--that makes it a lot tougher to find a good deal on a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R.J.
United States
Citrus Heights
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ralpher wrote:
Turns out your $25 purchase has to be fulfilled by amazon, not another store--that makes it a lot tougher to find a good deal on a game.

I couldn't even get it to register for Fulfilled by Amazon items... only ones sold directly by Amazon.

That said, I got 5 really nice Disney story time books, that were on sale for $5 each (normally almost $11 on Amazon, and we paid $18 for similar ones 3 years ago)... Got 2 for my nephew, 2 for my niece, and 1 for my daughter all for $20+tax.

Was expecting to spend $15-20 each for my niece and nephew.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ralpher wrote:

A huge chunk of the top 100 are shipped and sold directly from Amazon. In just a few moments I was able to turn up the following:

Jambo
Battle Line
Dominion Intrigue
Puerto Rico
Through The Ages

All of which are cheaper with a $5 discount than the best price on BoardGamePrices.com, and far more that match the best price if you're not wanting to drop $100+ to get free shipping.

Dig a bit deeper, there are TONS of good deals to be had using this.

That said, I didn't bother focusing on games and just used my $10 for things I already needed from Amazon, already have too many games still in shrink at the moment, and I'm sure that pile will grow by the time all the holiday deals have come and gone. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Wertz
United States
Souderton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to the OP for this. Had some Amazon credits sitting around, so I was able to pick up some small things for my kids for Christmas.

GUBS: A Game of Wit and Luck
Sleeping Queens
Dweebies

Games not on anyone's radar, but seem to be rated fairly well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked up Elder Signs with the promo credit. Should hopefully make for a fun dice solitaire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was hoping to get a game but ended up buying diapers for my baby instead

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TonyKR
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
tlee33 wrote:

Where the hell are your priorities?!?!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pugnax555 wrote:
tlee33 wrote:

Where the hell are your priorities?!?!?

Well, that is a bunch of crap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.