Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Shannon
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So I recently played zombicide with my brother who ordered the abomination pack. So I was wondering if anyone has an extra copy or would be willing to sell there's along with the future stretch goals that will be coming in 2013. I'd be willing to pay 150 or so along with paying shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I pointed out in another thread, there is one in this auction: Zombicide and FFG LCGs auction - ENDED NOV. 21st. It may go up, but it is ending soon so you might be able to snag it at a price you want.

I should mention this is not my auction, but it is my friend's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Shannon
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Wow thanks a ton that sounds perfect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If that doesn't pan out for you there seems to be a constant supply being put up on ebay. Although for many I have seen the price far higher than your $150 limit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Shannon
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well truth is my limits really around the 200 price range but yeah I've been looking on eBay a little but it Seems like it would be difficult to get The stretch goal minis sent later on from there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I agree with that. It seems a lot of them are promising to include the as of yet unshipped stretch goals, but I don't know how much I would trust them to actually ship them when the time comes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amyrin wrote:
Yeah, I agree with that. It seems a lot of them are promising to include the as of yet unshipped stretch goals, but I don't know how much I would trust them to actually ship them when the time comes.

That's why I sold one set sans extra survivors, and have another set that I'm sitting on until next year...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya, I've heard you talk about selling them before. I wish I was smart and had the insight and cashflow to have grabbed a six pack or two. Probably could have made quite a profit...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.