Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Wu
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I would like to try this game but it may take Q1 of next year for Z-man to publish. Anyone from NYC with a copy from Essen and looking for players?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hamrick
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
iamdannywu wrote:
I would like to try this game but it may take Q1 of next year for Z-man to publish. Anyone from NYC with a copy from Essen and looking for players?

Your subject title just gives me a reason to express my frustration! I have a copy in NYC (along with 4 more guys)! But, it's at the 'sort facility' there - and has been for a week with no movement. But to answer your question, I don't live near NYC.

I live in NC and have watched every day since it arrived at the USPS Sort Facility November 13. No news - it just sits. For me, it is going to be delivered to a friend in NJ and then he will send it on to me. So it looks like I'll not get it this week.

I suppose we're all spoiled by getting what we want when we want it. Am sure Sandy has had some hand in the delay (although USPS moves at the speed of a turtle without interference from Sandy)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Lindvall
United States
Bismarck
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also don't live in NYC and also have an international copy coming over. Been over 2 weeks on the tracker since an update, its just in transit to USA... or something.

Just sharing my impatience

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Wu
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate scenario. Any luck or update on it? Have you received your copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.