Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Sweet
United States
Geneva
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the use of 1 point "Secret Mission" cards? Can't I just get the 1 point from winning a battle I start instead of worrying if a human, etc is in the battle? I understand why the ones with more points, but the 1 point ones seem to be a waste, unless I'm missing something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Rubbo
United States
Philadelphia
PA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You are missing something!

You can score multiple points per victory. Specifically, you can score as many "white" VP cards as you are able, but only one "red" VP card (look at the shading encircling the point value). Note that the basic mission cards have the red circle.

- Anthony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shumyum
United States
flag msg tools
badge
♒♒♒♒♎♒♒♒♒ sloooowly sinking
Yes, to be more specific, for a particular battle you can only score one mission having to do with *winning* the battle but in the process you can also score multiple "other" (white) missions such as killing a particular unit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Sweet
United States
Geneva
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that sure makes a lot more sense. I'll have to re-read the rules on that the next time I play. My son & I won the game at Origins 2005 and have only played once since that weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.