Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alain Orban
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
louper wrote:
If you discard a cube from the level II outdoor activity to destroy a black die, are you allowed to counter other black dice using dice from your district or does discarding a cube from the activity count as your turn?

For example, I have a red 2 (and some other dice) and the black dice passed to me to counter are a 6, 3, and 1. Can I discard a cube from the activity to counter the 6 and spend the red 2 to counter the black 3 and 1 (and gain 3 influence)?

no, you're not allowed.
1 cube = 1 black die counter and you can"t use your own dice.
If you want to counter several dice at the same moment, you have to use your dice and not a cube.

But you can use several time a cube from the activity II card.
imagine that the dice to counter are 6,5,5,3 and 2.
you counter the 6 with a cube. the other players counter the 5,5 and 2. When it comes back to you, you have to counter the 3. you can take another cube from your card to counter the 3.

have fun
alain,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludwig Gantner
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

If you chose to use the other option, using a cube to avoid losing deniers, influence or a cube:
Does this action cancel the effect of the event-card for everyone (like the icon might suggest, a crossed-out event-card) or only for you?

I think that it makes more sense that the event is not canceled for the other players, otherwise turn order would become very important.

If this is so, how do we deal with the event "interruption of work"? If my cube is the highest in the cathedral and I decide to cancel the effect of removal for me, what happens?

a) the second-highest cube stays where it is, it is protected by my higher cube.

b) the second-highest cube is removed, because it is now the highest cube in count since my cube ist neutralized.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.